How May We Help You?
Terri Ives Couture is your one-stop fashion boutique. Whether you are a Mother of the Bride or Groom seeking that perfect special occasion garment or you would just like to know how to build a better wardrobe, we can help! Our consultants are here to help you:
- Look fantastic in your photos with our Posing Techniques
- Build a better wardrobe with our Style Consulting
- Train your group how to look and feel fantastic.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest fashions with the Terri Ives Newsletter.
Seminars & Events
Building a better wardrobe does not have to be stressful. Our professional designer will show you how to work with what you already have in your closet and then shop specifically for versatile pieces to "fill in the gaps."
The "New Look" you have always wanted may be hiding in your closet.
What we will do:
- Review all the clothes, jewelry, and shoes in your closet
- Show you how to create new looks with the clothes you have
- Assess what is good, what needs to be altered, and what should go
- Organize your closet to make it easy to create stylish outfits
- Increase the number of outfits available in your closet by adding certain pieces
- Emphasize your best figure features to uncover your most flattering style
- Enhance your individual body structure, proportions, coloring, and personality
- Learn how accessories can turn a simple garment into an extraordinary statement
We also offer small group sessions called "Fashion Update Workshops." These fun informal events are designed for small groups of 4-6 women. Each participant brings 3 outfits to be evaluated. Each participant will also receive a professional hair critique as well as professional make-up application.
Please contact us below for more information or to book an appointment.
These events are a wonderful opportunity to get your group together for some entertaining style advice.
Your event can be as formal or informal as you would like. Terri is a professional speaker and has given seminars to groups of over 500 people, as well as more intimate talks to groups of 5-20.
A few topics that have been requested in the past include:
- How your presentation and non-verbal communication make a difference
- How to determine your personal style
- What is the difference between "fashion" and "style"
- How to stay current and vibrant
- How to effectively accessorize
- Is "The Look" you have always wanted hiding in your closet?
- How to adapt the latest trend to your personal style
Please contact us for more details and information.
Anyone can learn how to pose in a way that highlights their best features and our professional model, Bradleigh, is here to teach you how. Whether you'll be posing in wedding photos, family photos or event photos, knowing these simple techniques will ensure that you are always happy to hang those memories on the wall.
Posing Consultations are tailored to your needs, so please contact us for more details and pricing.
We have an outstanding collection of unique jewelry from Charlotte Herr.
Necklaces, earrings, and broaches are original one-of-a-kind pieces in gold and sterling silver, and embellished with semi-precious stones.
Our jewelry also coordinates with Terri Ives designs and can be purchased separately.
Copyright 2015 Terri Ives Couture. Website Designed by Tarragon Studios